Friday, October 1, 2010

I got my books! (Day 2)

I opened the box from the real estate online class, and inside I found two big, 2" binders, one 1 ½" binder, and two books. There also was some information from the school, including a paper fingerprint card. You may be wondering why I received a fingerprint card; I'll explain.

There is a great website with information about the Colorado legal requirements for getting real estate broker license. It is the Colorado Division of Real Estate. When applying for a new real estate broker's license, there is an application form that has lots of information.

On that form, it states: "Before submitting an application for a real estate broker license, each applicant shall submit a set of fingerprints to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation for the purpose of conducting a state and national fingerprint-based criminal history record."

So I'll be submitting a set of fingerprints, being sure to turn them in so that Colorado Bureau of Investigation, or CBI, has enough time to process them.

My class starts Monday, October 4th. I'm looking forward to it. In the meantime, it's a beautiful fall. Time to go up to the Grand Mesa and look at the leaves changing color.

No comments:

Post a Comment