Thursday, September 30, 2010

I got my books!

I've been busy lately - I had a great time at the radio station, fundraising for KAFM, and today along with dishes, washing clothes and exercise I got three errands accomplished. I got groceries at City Market, which was opened by the Prinster brothers as a small grocery store in the 1920s.

I got tickets for "The Drowsy Chaperone" which is being performed by the Mesa State College Theatre Department. I will see it in the William S. Robinson Theatre, which is in the Moss Performing Arts Center. I've never been in there, so that should be exciting. They're opening tonight.

And on my third errand, to Grand Junction's main post office, I got a big box addressed from the real estate online class. That's why I'm so excited. I haven't opened the box yet, but I'm guessing that it is the books I need to succeed in the online real estate class.

I'll be back soon to tell you if I was right!

No comments:

Post a Comment