Monday, September 27, 2010

Introductions

Hello. My name is Davienne Jacobson. I'm named after my dad, Davie, and my name is pronounced "day-veen."

My husband and I moved to Grand Junction in May 2010, just four months ago. I love it here and I have a lot of faith that Grand Junction is going to continue to grow. After all, the U.S. Census Bureau that tracks "Metropolitan and micropolitan statistical area population and estimated components of change: April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2009" put this area's population at 146,093 in 2009. That's 15,000 more people since the year 2005. And if you go to Sperling's Best Places, choose Grand Junction Metro area, click on the economy section and scroll to the bottom, it says: "Future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 19.42%." That's all quite encouraging for Grand Junction, and for my future career as a Colorado real estate broker.
The next thing for me to do is to sign up online at a Colorado real estate institute that offers a class on how to get my associate broker license. Eventually I'll be a Grand Junction Broker, just as the title of this blog suggests.

No comments:

Post a Comment